- I worked with Anne on a project for my mom's 70th Birthday in 2013. I had a vague idea of what my mom might like and with Anne's help and creativity, several super enjoyable brainstorm sessions and email exchanges, the idea became a wonderful concrete composition that my mother can enjoy looking at everyday. Isabelle B.
- Asking for a customized artwork is very personal, can be emotional. Anne was great to work with. She listens, suggests and keeps you in the loop for review until the art has reached your expectations. The encaustic artwork done by Anne catches your eyes. Every detail is worth looking at. Katia G.
- Anne is an artist with a deep understanding and appreciation of color on canvas. She has lived on three continents and references European, Asian, and North American schools of art in her work. Her eclectic tastes permit art that is abstract, realist, or everything in between. I personally love the works that combine delicate, natural, and realistic illustrations with abstract shapes and colors that appear to reference three-dimensional landscapes. She has the capacity to create unique works that nevertheless may adapt to your style, space constraints, or interests. I have enjoyed and appreciated her artwork in my homes for many years. SK, Bellevue, WA
- « c’était un vrai plaisir de te demander de me faire un tableau (triptyque) pour mon entrée car tu m’as rassurée dans mes idées et mes choix et surtout tu as tout de suite su choisir les couleurs en harmonie avec mon entée ainsi que la taille du tableau. Tu as passé du temps à bien découvrir ce que j’aimais le plus. Le résultat est superbe ! Je ne passe jamais dans mon entrée sans prendre le temps de regarder mon magnifique tableau. Merci encore à l’artiste ! »
"It was a real pleasure to custom-order you a painting (triptych) for my entryway because you have comforted me in my ideas and choices. You immediately knew to choose the colors and size in harmony with the rest of the house. You spent time to determine what I liked the most. The result is superb! I never go in my entryway without taking the time to look at my beautiful artwork. thank you again to the artist! " CP.
- Anne is the sweetest person I know. She likes to please others and pays attention to our needs and sensibility which translate into her delicate artwork. Marie B.